Sunday, August 15, 2010

Football Season Has Begun...GO RAVENS!!



Ravens football season has begun with the first preseason game on August 12, 2010 at 8pm on ESPN...Flacco looked good and I got to see my favorite player, Kelly Gregg 97...All the other players for the first quarter looked good....Missed seeing Ed Reed on the field...The only person I was not impressed with was Marc Bulger...Where did he come from and why?  I would have thought that the Ravens would have tried to fill the 2nd quarterback spot with Troy Smith...Give him play time...




Do you recognize these bad boys of the defense??

The thing I miss most about the football season is going to Ravens camp at McDaniel College in Westminster, MD...but I have heard that getting autographs is harder to get now but I did enjoy getting many pictures of all the players...I have 2 white Ravens tee shirts with many autographs....One day when I really want to take them out of the plastic baggie that keeps them nice, I will take photos of them and post them...

Luckily, again this season, we joined the Directv Football Package...We enjoy watching all the games on our 32" flat screen tv...only wish we had surround sound...The only game we don't get to see if the Ravens play Houston...Why you ask..It's because our home directv residence is in Livingston, TX which is "close" to Houston...The best part is that if we are busy, the game is recorded and we can watch it later on and just skip by all commercials and other commentatives...

So good luck to all the teams out..The Ravens have a great Coach with John Harbaugh...The team now has some terrific talent...All we have to do is put it all together and become AFC North Champs and then go to Dallas for the Super Bowl...

I purchased 2 mini garden flags...One for the yard and one for hanging on our screen door...Then I got me a pair of Flacco earrings, #5...The CRW Flags company located in Glen Burnie, MD also had some pins that I ordered...Only got 3 - Edgar Bobble Head Pin #101, Baltimore Ravens Memorial Stadium Pin & a AFC North Champs 2006 Pin...I just hung up those pins on the window curtain near my chair...I'd love to have a few more pins that the have like the Inaugural Pin Set...I remember going to a Ravens game when they first played at the now removed Memorial Stadium, the place of the late 60's-early 70's Baltimore Orioles...Now everything is in Downtown Baltimore...If only the Ravens stadium was called Raven Park at Camden Yards and not M&T Bank Stadium, how bla-zay...







Let's go Baltimore Ravens...I'm looking forward to whooping some butt at the new Meadowlands Stadium...Play hard and smart...I'll be wearing my Purple and Black on game days...

No comments:

Post a Comment